01 02 03 Not Entirely Ordinary: Must-Have Monday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Must-Have Monday

34
So I've decided to try and do some regular posts each week. Let's start with must-have Mondays.  This can be anything from makeup, clothes, food, whatever.

This week I'm gonna sing the praises of Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs spray. As you saw in my last post, it's awards season which means bare legs in fun dresses.  I won't do the tanning bed and I didn't get a chance to purchase and use my favorite self tanner so I was forced to rock the short dress with my white legs. Thankfully, Sally Hansen has this wonder-product. 

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray
You spray it on and boom!  Instant color, without the orange affect of a spray tan or the time/money/skin cells wasted in a tanning bed. This is perfect for a quick fix. 


I will warn you though...the spray is SUPER pigmented. I grabbed the medium glow tone by mistake and didn't have time to go back and make a switch.  As much as I pride my amazing tan-ibility in the summer time, I have ZERO base color right now.  It was definitely a site to see me standing next to my car at a gas station spraying my legs a little bit a time and rubbing the pigment in as much as I could, and as even as I could. I will be sure to use the light tone next time. But I think it worked...of course it wasn't until I sat down to write this that I watched the application instruction video.  Along with the color it gave my legs, it also provided a nice shimmer giving the perfect sun-kissed look.  That night I showered and the pigment came right off. 

I picked the product up in the pharmacy/beauty section of the local grocery store for around $14 with tax. You can get it just about any where they sell beauty products. 

So my verdict is two very enthusiastic thumbs up. 

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38 Save your template, and you have successfully implemented redirection on your Blogger blog. However, you still need to setup redirection on your WordPress site so that users are redirected to the proper posts. You need to copy and paste the following code in your WordPress theme’s functions.php file or in a site-specific plugin. If this is your first time adding code to your WordPress site, then you may want to check our beginner’s guide to pasting snippets from the web into WordPress. 01 function blogger_query_vars_filter( $vars ) { 02 $vars[] = "blogger"; 03 return $vars; 04 } 05 06 add_filter('query_vars', 'blogger_query_vars_filter'); 07 08 function blogger_template_redirect() { 09 global $wp_query; 10 $blogger = $wp_query->query_vars['blogger']; 11 if ( isset ( $blogger ) ) { 12 wp_redirect( get_wordpress_url ( $blogger ) , 301 ); 13 exit; 14 } 15 } 16 17 add_action( 'template_redirect', 'blogger_template_redirect' ); 18 19 function get_wordpress_url($blogger) { 20 if ( preg_match('@^(?:https?://)?([^/]+)(.*)@i', $blogger, $url_parts) ) { 21 $query = new WP_Query ( 22 array ( "meta_key" => "blogger_permalink", "meta_value" => $url_parts[2] ) ); 23 if ($query->have_posts()) { 24 $query->the_post(); 25 $url = get_permalink(); 26 } 27 wp_reset_postdata(); 28 } 29 return $url ? $url : home_url(); 30 }