01 02 03 Not Entirely Ordinary: Fashion, for fashion's sake. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fashion, for fashion's sake.

34
Wikipedia defines "Fashionista" in the following manner:

Fashionista or fashionistas may refer to:
I'd like to think of myself as a fashionista (well, not in the sense of bullet point number three). When I get dressed, I always think to myself, If I was a celebrity, and paparazzi was following me around, what do I want to be photographed in? Do I want to make the best dressed list? Do I want to be worst dressed? Do I care? Well, duh, I'm a girl. Of course I care.

As I was pulling on my favorite AE jeans, and no, I'm not a 12-year-old girl, I just love AE jeans, and husband's old plaid shirt, I thought how my outfit would look as a pin. Then I thought, ha, scratch that! That would involve pictures of me on the internet that are not facebook filtered. That would also involve a very nice (read: very expensive) digital camera. My wardrobe budget just doesn't allow for niceties like a camera, though I would settle for an iPhone (says the tired blackberry user). So instead of a pic, you'll get a polyvore version of my outfit. Until I can muster up the cajones (something I apparently talk about lacking quite frequently on this blog) to post self pics, polyvore will have to do.

Weekend 1

If you're wondering what my taste in fashion, accessories, humor, food, home decor, hair, makeup and anything else under the sun, check out my boards on pinterest...follow one or all 20 of my boards if you feel like it. It'll be fun...all the cool kids are doing it.








Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38 Save your template, and you have successfully implemented redirection on your Blogger blog. However, you still need to setup redirection on your WordPress site so that users are redirected to the proper posts. You need to copy and paste the following code in your WordPress theme’s functions.php file or in a site-specific plugin. If this is your first time adding code to your WordPress site, then you may want to check our beginner’s guide to pasting snippets from the web into WordPress. 01 function blogger_query_vars_filter( $vars ) { 02 $vars[] = "blogger"; 03 return $vars; 04 } 05 06 add_filter('query_vars', 'blogger_query_vars_filter'); 07 08 function blogger_template_redirect() { 09 global $wp_query; 10 $blogger = $wp_query->query_vars['blogger']; 11 if ( isset ( $blogger ) ) { 12 wp_redirect( get_wordpress_url ( $blogger ) , 301 ); 13 exit; 14 } 15 } 16 17 add_action( 'template_redirect', 'blogger_template_redirect' ); 18 19 function get_wordpress_url($blogger) { 20 if ( preg_match('@^(?:https?://)?([^/]+)(.*)@i', $blogger, $url_parts) ) { 21 $query = new WP_Query ( 22 array ( "meta_key" => "blogger_permalink", "meta_value" => $url_parts[2] ) ); 23 if ($query->have_posts()) { 24 $query->the_post(); 25 $url = get_permalink(); 26 } 27 wp_reset_postdata(); 28 } 29 return $url ? $url : home_url(); 30 }