01 02 03 Not Entirely Ordinary: New Music Tuesday: Paramore 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

New Music Tuesday: Paramore

34



I have been itching for this day for quite some time. It's release day for Paramore's new album!!! Let's all jump up and down with joy. I am so excited! Of course I pre-ordered the album on iTunes like months ago and last night, thanks to the powers of the East Coast time difference, I checked my phone at 9pm and there it was...fully downloaded and ready for me to listen to. It's a great album with a totally different sound than what most people think of when they hear Paramore. They have already released one single, Now, and here's the video to their latest, Still Into You. I was smiling ear-to-ear while I watched it. It's just so fun to watch them dance and jump around to this upbeat song. Knowing all this band has been through in the past couple of years, it's nice to see where their path has taken them. Enjoy!!!


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38 Save your template, and you have successfully implemented redirection on your Blogger blog. However, you still need to setup redirection on your WordPress site so that users are redirected to the proper posts. You need to copy and paste the following code in your WordPress theme’s functions.php file or in a site-specific plugin. If this is your first time adding code to your WordPress site, then you may want to check our beginner’s guide to pasting snippets from the web into WordPress. 01 function blogger_query_vars_filter( $vars ) { 02 $vars[] = "blogger"; 03 return $vars; 04 } 05 06 add_filter('query_vars', 'blogger_query_vars_filter'); 07 08 function blogger_template_redirect() { 09 global $wp_query; 10 $blogger = $wp_query->query_vars['blogger']; 11 if ( isset ( $blogger ) ) { 12 wp_redirect( get_wordpress_url ( $blogger ) , 301 ); 13 exit; 14 } 15 } 16 17 add_action( 'template_redirect', 'blogger_template_redirect' ); 18 19 function get_wordpress_url($blogger) { 20 if ( preg_match('@^(?:https?://)?([^/]+)(.*)@i', $blogger, $url_parts) ) { 21 $query = new WP_Query ( 22 array ( "meta_key" => "blogger_permalink", "meta_value" => $url_parts[2] ) ); 23 if ($query->have_posts()) { 24 $query->the_post(); 25 $url = get_permalink(); 26 } 27 wp_reset_postdata(); 28 } 29 return $url ? $url : home_url(); 30 }