01 02 03 Not Entirely Ordinary: What's in my bag? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What's in my bag?

34
I've been meaning to do this for a few months now. As I'm sitting inside on this rainy day, I figured why not. I'm just like every other girl who carries a HUGE bag and all her worldly possessions in said bag. The bag is heavy and cute and we don't care how much it hurts to carry it, we will deal with the pain because we know that one day, we might just need that obscure lip gloss color that we bought will probably NEVER use. 


The bag...Forever 21. They don't sell it anymore, it was a summer bag, but here are some other tote-able options. You see what I did there, with that play on the word "tote"?
$, $$, $$$



So here's the stuff:
1) Wallet, Target
2) Sunnies, Target
3) Holder of my unnecessary lip gloss collection, Ann Taylor Loft (gifted)
4) Glasses, Gucci
5) Hand lotion in Midnight Pomegranate, Bath & Body Works
6) Ear buds, Apple 
(The new style that came with my iPhone 5 don't fit in my ears thanks to my strange addiction to unconventional ear piercings. Hubs and I switched)
7) Keys, note the awesome purple owl keychain from the hubs
8) Hand Sanitizer also in Midnight Pomegranate (it might be my favorite), Bath & Body Works
9) Minty Freshness in the form of Starbucks gum
10) Bayer Extra Strength, cause nothing sucks more than a headache
Not pictured:
The iPhone used to take the pics
My Nook, it goes every where with me...but is being charged right now.


Just in case you were wondering, here's is just a small taste of the lip gloss addiction. It's not a collection, it stopped being a collection a long time ago. There are two more gallon-sized ziploc bags full of various shade of lip gloss in my bathroom. I am not ashamed.

So that's what I carry around every day. From time to time I'll pick a smaller bag when I'm trying to dress up my look. That's when I have to actually pick one or two of the glosses you see above instead of bringing the whole bag. It's a tough process for me.

What's in your bag?






Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38 Save your template, and you have successfully implemented redirection on your Blogger blog. However, you still need to setup redirection on your WordPress site so that users are redirected to the proper posts. You need to copy and paste the following code in your WordPress theme’s functions.php file or in a site-specific plugin. If this is your first time adding code to your WordPress site, then you may want to check our beginner’s guide to pasting snippets from the web into WordPress. 01 function blogger_query_vars_filter( $vars ) { 02 $vars[] = "blogger"; 03 return $vars; 04 } 05 06 add_filter('query_vars', 'blogger_query_vars_filter'); 07 08 function blogger_template_redirect() { 09 global $wp_query; 10 $blogger = $wp_query->query_vars['blogger']; 11 if ( isset ( $blogger ) ) { 12 wp_redirect( get_wordpress_url ( $blogger ) , 301 ); 13 exit; 14 } 15 } 16 17 add_action( 'template_redirect', 'blogger_template_redirect' ); 18 19 function get_wordpress_url($blogger) { 20 if ( preg_match('@^(?:https?://)?([^/]+)(.*)@i', $blogger, $url_parts) ) { 21 $query = new WP_Query ( 22 array ( "meta_key" => "blogger_permalink", "meta_value" => $url_parts[2] ) ); 23 if ($query->have_posts()) { 24 $query->the_post(); 25 $url = get_permalink(); 26 } 27 wp_reset_postdata(); 28 } 29 return $url ? $url : home_url(); 30 }