01 02 03 Not Entirely Ordinary: Full Glitz 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Full Glitz

34



You'll have to forgive the crappy pictures this time. It was a busy day and I didn't have the time to get some legit photos taken. But this outfit was too fun not to blog. I LOVE LOVE LOVE sparkly stuff right now. If everything I wore could have glitter and sequins I'd be ok with it.  The inspiration for this outfit came from this pin. Chambray and sequins...yes please. The Christmas season is in full swing, so for at least the next month, I'll be able to pull off glitter and sequins without questionable looks.

Have you heard of shoedazzle.com? If you said "Yes" good, you're in on a wonderful thing. If you said "No," well then I'm terribly sorry. You've been missing out. Go there, do it and enjoy the fruits of your fashion profile. These babies popped up in my showroom last month and as a bonus, I had $15 off my purchase. How could I say no?!

Also, pay no attention to the messy room behind me. When it's busy, our cleanliness suffers.

How do you style your sequins? Do you wear them any other time than the holidays?

Top 1: American Eagle Outfitters
(They don't carry the one I'm wearing, but here is a cute version with lace. And here are a couple other options, 1, 2)
Top 2: Ann Taylor Loft
(I got it two years ago on sale,  but here are some similar tops)
Pants: Gap Body
Boots: Shoedazzle




Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38 Save your template, and you have successfully implemented redirection on your Blogger blog. However, you still need to setup redirection on your WordPress site so that users are redirected to the proper posts. You need to copy and paste the following code in your WordPress theme’s functions.php file or in a site-specific plugin. If this is your first time adding code to your WordPress site, then you may want to check our beginner’s guide to pasting snippets from the web into WordPress. 01 function blogger_query_vars_filter( $vars ) { 02 $vars[] = "blogger"; 03 return $vars; 04 } 05 06 add_filter('query_vars', 'blogger_query_vars_filter'); 07 08 function blogger_template_redirect() { 09 global $wp_query; 10 $blogger = $wp_query->query_vars['blogger']; 11 if ( isset ( $blogger ) ) { 12 wp_redirect( get_wordpress_url ( $blogger ) , 301 ); 13 exit; 14 } 15 } 16 17 add_action( 'template_redirect', 'blogger_template_redirect' ); 18 19 function get_wordpress_url($blogger) { 20 if ( preg_match('@^(?:https?://)?([^/]+)(.*)@i', $blogger, $url_parts) ) { 21 $query = new WP_Query ( 22 array ( "meta_key" => "blogger_permalink", "meta_value" => $url_parts[2] ) ); 23 if ($query->have_posts()) { 24 $query->the_post(); 25 $url = get_permalink(); 26 } 27 wp_reset_postdata(); 28 } 29 return $url ? $url : home_url(); 30 }