01 02 03 Not Entirely Ordinary: Happy Turkey Day! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Happy Turkey Day!

34
So, as promised, here is the first actual pic of me. Yes, I FINALLY got an iPhone. I am now part of the civilized world once again.

That said, I thought I'd share my outfit on Thanksgiving day. I wanted to wear something comfy but cute (which seems to be the theme of most of my clothes). Comfort is the biggest must-have on a day centered around eating. So without further adieu...here I am.


Yes this is me and this is what I wore on Thanksgiving.

So I'm not sure if you can tell in this pic, but this shirt is super sparkly. The front is covered in clear sequins and the sleeves have gold threading in them. I LOVE this shirt. It was perfect to hide my food-baby after consuming so many side dishes (Thanksgiving in the south is not so easy on vegetarian. You say Tofurkey, they just laugh). These leggings I wear with almost everything. They are GAP body leggings and they are super comfy.











And who wouldn't want to be comfortable after consuming all this yummy food?! Mama really outdid herself this year.


















Bestie came by that evening. I forgot to take pics but she showed up pretty much matching me. Sigh...love her! Now that the long awaited iPhone has been acquired, expect to see more pics of me.


Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38 Save your template, and you have successfully implemented redirection on your Blogger blog. However, you still need to setup redirection on your WordPress site so that users are redirected to the proper posts. You need to copy and paste the following code in your WordPress theme’s functions.php file or in a site-specific plugin. If this is your first time adding code to your WordPress site, then you may want to check our beginner’s guide to pasting snippets from the web into WordPress. 01 function blogger_query_vars_filter( $vars ) { 02 $vars[] = "blogger"; 03 return $vars; 04 } 05 06 add_filter('query_vars', 'blogger_query_vars_filter'); 07 08 function blogger_template_redirect() { 09 global $wp_query; 10 $blogger = $wp_query->query_vars['blogger']; 11 if ( isset ( $blogger ) ) { 12 wp_redirect( get_wordpress_url ( $blogger ) , 301 ); 13 exit; 14 } 15 } 16 17 add_action( 'template_redirect', 'blogger_template_redirect' ); 18 19 function get_wordpress_url($blogger) { 20 if ( preg_match('@^(?:https?://)?([^/]+)(.*)@i', $blogger, $url_parts) ) { 21 $query = new WP_Query ( 22 array ( "meta_key" => "blogger_permalink", "meta_value" => $url_parts[2] ) ); 23 if ($query->have_posts()) { 24 $query->the_post(); 25 $url = get_permalink(); 26 } 27 wp_reset_postdata(); 28 } 29 return $url ? $url : home_url(); 30 }