01 02 03 Not Entirely Ordinary: Shameful I know... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Shameful I know...

34
Please tell me I'm not the only one fascinated  by what celebrities wear at the airport?!

I can't get enough of this!

I can't help it. What's worse, I totally try to mimic some of the more..."normal"... looks in the pics. But I don't care what you say or wear, I refuse to wear high heels in the airport.  That's just not practical. Unless you're Posh Spice Beckham and they will hold a plane for you, then it's no sweat. Also, who wears boots that lace up to your cash and prizes? Do you know how long that will take to undo at security?!

Like I said...Shameful.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38 Save your template, and you have successfully implemented redirection on your Blogger blog. However, you still need to setup redirection on your WordPress site so that users are redirected to the proper posts. You need to copy and paste the following code in your WordPress theme’s functions.php file or in a site-specific plugin. If this is your first time adding code to your WordPress site, then you may want to check our beginner’s guide to pasting snippets from the web into WordPress. 01 function blogger_query_vars_filter( $vars ) { 02 $vars[] = "blogger"; 03 return $vars; 04 } 05 06 add_filter('query_vars', 'blogger_query_vars_filter'); 07 08 function blogger_template_redirect() { 09 global $wp_query; 10 $blogger = $wp_query->query_vars['blogger']; 11 if ( isset ( $blogger ) ) { 12 wp_redirect( get_wordpress_url ( $blogger ) , 301 ); 13 exit; 14 } 15 } 16 17 add_action( 'template_redirect', 'blogger_template_redirect' ); 18 19 function get_wordpress_url($blogger) { 20 if ( preg_match('@^(?:https?://)?([^/]+)(.*)@i', $blogger, $url_parts) ) { 21 $query = new WP_Query ( 22 array ( "meta_key" => "blogger_permalink", "meta_value" => $url_parts[2] ) ); 23 if ($query->have_posts()) { 24 $query->the_post(); 25 $url = get_permalink(); 26 } 27 wp_reset_postdata(); 28 } 29 return $url ? $url : home_url(); 30 }