01 02 03 Not Entirely Ordinary: No thanks, I'm on a diet 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

No thanks, I'm on a diet

34
I HATE...DETEST...LOATHE dieting.  Not sure if you got it, but I'm not a fan of dieting.  And as much as I hate dieting, I'd rather be on a diet for the rest of my life than have to go to the gym every day.  That's not to say I hate working out, I just don't like doing it in a gym.

With all that said, I'm on a diet and a workout routine.  Ugh. 

Let me back up, I am on a lifestyle change. That's what I'm calling it.  I've stopped eating meat.  You're welcome PETA.  It's been great really.  I feel great, I've lost an undisclosed number of lbs.  Yay!  And working out...well, I'm doing it, begrudingly.  Give me a tennis racket or a hiking trail and I'll sweat with a smile on my face, but put me on a treadmill and I'll walk/jog/run for thirty minutes looking like someone just peed in my cornflakes (yup...I just said that, thank you Eastern North Carolina).

I'm a big girl, healthy, fluffy, curvy, whatever you want to call it.  I'm getting to a place now where I'm happy with that.  And I'm even happier as the fluff goes away.

So with my iPod and my random CU t-shirt I head to the gym...with a crooked smile on my face and a dance mix that won't quit.


Posted by Shannon

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38 Save your template, and you have successfully implemented redirection on your Blogger blog. However, you still need to setup redirection on your WordPress site so that users are redirected to the proper posts. You need to copy and paste the following code in your WordPress theme’s functions.php file or in a site-specific plugin. If this is your first time adding code to your WordPress site, then you may want to check our beginner’s guide to pasting snippets from the web into WordPress. 01 function blogger_query_vars_filter( $vars ) { 02 $vars[] = "blogger"; 03 return $vars; 04 } 05 06 add_filter('query_vars', 'blogger_query_vars_filter'); 07 08 function blogger_template_redirect() { 09 global $wp_query; 10 $blogger = $wp_query->query_vars['blogger']; 11 if ( isset ( $blogger ) ) { 12 wp_redirect( get_wordpress_url ( $blogger ) , 301 ); 13 exit; 14 } 15 } 16 17 add_action( 'template_redirect', 'blogger_template_redirect' ); 18 19 function get_wordpress_url($blogger) { 20 if ( preg_match('@^(?:https?://)?([^/]+)(.*)@i', $blogger, $url_parts) ) { 21 $query = new WP_Query ( 22 array ( "meta_key" => "blogger_permalink", "meta_value" => $url_parts[2] ) ); 23 if ($query->have_posts()) { 24 $query->the_post(); 25 $url = get_permalink(); 26 } 27 wp_reset_postdata(); 28 } 29 return $url ? $url : home_url(); 30 }